Montag, 1. Juli 2013

Jep Johnson



  Hi friends , today I´m gonna show you my latest male sim, his name is Jep. Have fun – Enjoy &  
  Happy simming! btw: this will be my last update for the next weeks. Cya !



















Thank You to all the wonderful CC-Creators !!!    CC-List:


Skin:  Skin by Lemonleaf
 
Hair:  All Showtime EP

Poses:  Poses byIMHO
 

Formal Outfit: Base Game 

Sleep: MaleUndie  by newone08 at MTS

Athletic: PumaShirt  by Terriecason at MTS

Bade:  Open Shirt for males  by Lady Frontbum at MTS




And yep, this is Jep what he looks like in cc-free

 







 
 
 
                                   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Downloads

6 Kommentare:

  1. Woooow!
    That's awesome! *-* <3
    Can you add my mini-banner to your blog? I add your banner when you add my xD :)
    www.polish-sims.blogspot.com
    Thanks :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you and I added your banner. Have a nice day!

      Löschen
  2. He's nice! Wow. :)

    I added your banner on my blog, can you please add mine, too? Thanks. :)
    http://pawcasims.blogspot.cz/

    AntwortenLöschen